Need help

Altaf Qadir aqadir23 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 22 03:07:00 PDT 2002

Hi
I have Used pvm to built a Beowulf cluster and raytracer for bench
marking.In the first instance I could run benchmarking successfully by
measuring the rendering time, However, when I run benchmarking again it
finishes within 7 seconds compare to 775 seconds in the first instance. It
does not give any error message.
I tried to to halt pvm and start it again later or switch off the computer.
I removed *.tga files (rm *.tga) but it did not help. Has anybody got any
idea how to overcome this problem?

Thank you
Altaf