TFCC Industrial Website

Jeffrey B. Layton laytonjb at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 16 15:07:41 PDT 2002

Hello,

   I hope I'm not taking up too much of your valuable time.
I'm putting together a website for Industrial User/Vendors
of Cluster computers for the IEEE Task Force on Cluster
Computing (TFCC). I'm looking to list Industrial Vendors
of cluster computers. In particular I'd like to have a contact
name and email, a list of offerings, and a link to a company
website. Any other information you would be willing to
offer will be considered as well (I don't want to list a
bunch of things that are already at the company website).
   I'm also looking for companies that are using cluster
computers in their business. In particular, I'd like the name
of the company, a brief rundown of what kinds of clusters
you are using (hardware, size, software, etc.) and, if you
like, a contact person and an email address.
   I will keep whatever information you want confidential
and will post whatever information you pass along within
reason.
   We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

Thanks!

Jeff Layton
(laytonjb at bellsouth.net)