C++ programming

Dean Johnson dtj at uberh4x0r.org
Mon Oct 21 11:55:59 PDT 2002

On Mon, 2002-10-21 at 13:39, Garriss, Michael wrote:
> So you're saying that you don't like it because you don't trust it?

Essentially. I don't trust that which quickly becomes horribly
unmaintainable, largely unreadable by anyone other than the author, and
drags you onto thin-ice wrt debugging. I have seen the horrors of
"excruciating elegance" and what that can do to a large project. If it
wasn't so comical, I would still have nightmares half a decade later.

	-Dean