Newbie Alert: Beginning parallel programming with Scyld

Garriss, Michael Michael.Garriss at abacus-direct.com
Tue Oct 15 07:14:44 PDT 2002

You should take the time to learn C++ rather then C.  The boost organization
( http://www.boost.org ) has a very stable and easy to learn threading
library that is great for beginners and experts.  It helps the programmer to
avoid some of the most common mistakes that lead the race-conditions and
dead-locks.
||  Michael Garriss        |
||   Software Engineer     |
||   Contractor            |