Top 500 trends

James Cownie jcownie at etnus.com
Mon Nov 25 08:28:22 PST 2002

I'm surprised that no-one has pointed out that Quadrics has three of
the top five machines (nos 2,3, and 5) (more than any other hardware
vendor) and five of the top ten (2,3,5,6,7) (also more than any other
hardware vendor).

If you want to  make things sound even better for them they have five
of the top seven :-)

(I'll admit to finding this interesting since I'm one of the people
who originally founded Meiko where this technology was originally
developed [a few generations ago...], but I have no commercial
interest here.)

-- Jim

James Cownie	<jcownie at etnus.com>
Etnus, LLC.     +44 117 9071438