MPICH default buffer size

khoa nguyen kn_cp at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 18 09:25:15 PST 2002

Hi,

anyone knows what is the default buffer size of
MPICH???  I knew LAM defaults to setting the OS socket
buffering size of 64k, but I don't know what MPICH's
is.

Are there anyway I can check the buffer size available
in my system?  I install MPICH tar bar, then ran
configure with all default settings, so I don't know
what is this buffer size currently set?  I search
around MPICH header files but couldn't find it.

Also, how can I change/reset this buffer size?

Thanks for any help,

K.Nguyen