Need comments about cluster file systems

Rob Ross rross at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Nov 17 11:36:08 PST 2002

I think that it's great that you've gotten substantial support to create a
production-level, open source cluster file system, and I look forward
to seeing it in operation in the upcoming months.

Competition and choices in this important area of system software can do
nothing but help the community.

Regards,

Rob