Need comments about cluster file systems

Kumaran Rajaram kums at CS.MsState.EDU
Fri Nov 15 08:21:25 PST 2002

  More information regarding the PVFS performance can be obtained from the
site below:

http://www.dell.com/us/en/esg/topics/power_ps4q02-kashyap.htm

   It is interesting to note the read/write performance to scale well for
16 I/O nodes.

-Kums

-- Kumaran Rajaram, Mississippi State University --
kums at cs.msstate.edu  <http://www.cs.msstate.edu/~kums>