Good Documentation for Beowulf Cluster

unix at unix at
Thu Nov 14 15:50:54 PST 2002

I have been through tons of webapges for beowulf clusters and all of them contain scripts from this ftp site: and
I have been following this howto which i have found to be the most informative the only issue is I cant get these scripts to continue with the howto. I assume "jacek" has left the university. I am basically looking for a howto on building a linux cluster with diskless clients. I have found myself going from doc to doc and taking a bit from each and ending up with a disaster in the end.
Thank you for any help I can get on this subject.
unix at