Tyan 2466-M Wake On Lan

Dave Johnson ddj at cascv.brown.edu
Fri Nov 1 14:31:38 PST 2002

I have not had any luck getting ether-wake to do anything with the S2466-M
(1Meg bios) onboard 3c920 chips, and similarly with the S2462.  Adding
enable_wol to the module options does keep the interface powered up after
shutdown -h (which it didn't do before), but nothing came of blasting
magic packets at the IF's MAC address.  RH 7.3 2.4.18-10 stock 3c59x driver.

	-- ddj