Dolphin Wulfkit

Patrick Geoffray patrick at myri.com
Mon May 6 17:43:57 PDT 2002

Steffen Persvold wrote:

> implementation and the interconnect). How are the collective numbers
> on commercial Myrinet MPI implementations (MPI/Pro ?) compared to
> MPICH (someone care to give us a comparison) ?

Don't know, have never used it.
I don't know the level of optimization used by LAM but it would be
interesting to try LAM-GM, or even Score (but Score is based on MPICH so
I would expect them to use MPICH's collectives), they are both free also.

BTW, 8 nodes don't tell you much about scalability :-)

Patrick