Tiger MP motherboard in rack

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Tue Mar 19 05:56:28 PST 2002

probably has more to do with the fact that the tiger mp doesn't have
ethernet built in...

joelja

Joel Jaeggli	      Academic User Services   joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
--    PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E      --
The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in
the same hands, whether of one, a few, or many, and whether hereditary,
selfappointed, or elective, may justly be pronounced the very definition of
tyranny. - James Madison, Federalist Papers 47 -  Feb 1, 1788