Applications for clusters

Ferdinand Mahr fmahr at gmx.de
Sat Mar 9 14:57:27 PST 2002

Hello everyone,

my diploma thesis is getting nearer and since I'm into beowulfery for
quite a while I chose this to be my topic.
What I want to know: is there something (a tool, an application, a
research field,...) that has not been implemented yet and someone on the
mailing list is missing? I'm not looking for a specific thing, just some
ideas. Any suggestions are appreciated, but it should be really useful
for more than just a handful of people. I plan to give back my results
to the community, if possible (depends on my university and the company
I want to work for during that time).

Thanks in advance,
Ferdinand