Briefing Materials?

Andrew Fant fant at pobox.com
Fri Jun 28 09:39:48 PDT 2002

Does anyone either have any materials prepared for high-level briefings on
what "beowulf" technology is and isn't or any pointers to places where it
might exist?  I have to prepare something for an audience that
instinctively things of all things VAX when I use the word cluster, and it
would be nice to see what kind of illustrations and explanations people
are using before I start reinventing the wheel.

Thanks,
	Andy

Andrew Fant      |   This    |  "If I could walk THAT way...
Molecular Geek   |   Space   |     I wouldn't need the talcum powder!"
fant at pobox.com   |    For    |          G. Marx (apropos of Aerosmith)
Boston, MA USA   |   Hire    |    http://www.pharmawulf.com