value of the Beowulf cluster market

Paul Schenker pesch at attglobal.net
Wed Jun 26 01:00:03 PDT 2002

The genius concept of the Beowulf Cluster currently implies standard hardware - therefore it makes sense only to
count the Beowulf Cluster software for now.

It is foreseeable, though, that eventually dedicated cluster hardware will emerge which then will have to be
included in the market size.

Paul Schenker