Tyan Tiger S2466N vs S2466N-4M

Nicholas Brealey nick at brealey.org
Tue Jun 18 13:05:50 PDT 2002

Hello Maurice

Do you have a prescription for getting lm-sensors
working on the S2466N-4M?

I got the latest CVS of lm_sensors today and installed
it but I am rather confused over the configuration.

I have seen references to the 2466 on the lm_sensors
web site but I don't know if the S2466N-4M is the same.

Regards

Nick