Myrinet scalability

Craig Tierney ctierney at hpti.com
Fri Jun 14 13:20:30 PDT 2002

You will not have a problem growing beyond the original 24 nodes
as long as you have the right hardware.  Make sure you have the right
hardware that provides a full bisection bandwidth.  Going from 24
to 32 would be very hard (or impossible) not to unless you are wiring
some of the small enclosures together.

Craig

Craig Tierney (ctierney at hpti.com)