Cluster of Subclusters with private networks

Doug Farley d.l.farley at larc.nasa.gov
Tue Jul 23 10:08:13 PDT 2002

Alex,
The first thing that comes to mind to me when I read this description is
that you want to make a small grid...
I've just started to use: http://gridengine.sunsource.net/ Sun's Grid
Engine, its not to bad to setup, and with a scheduler like Maui
http://supercluster.org/maui/ with it, its does do distributed jobs between
multiple clusters, and should handle your setup.
I HTH some.

Doug

Doug Farley

Data Analysis and Imaging Branch