Company computer utilization?

Lambe, Dave dave.lambe at targacept.com
Wed Jul 17 11:51:27 PDT 2002

OK, it would require user intervention at closing time, but what about a
Linux load on a bootable CD. Something along the lines of DemoLinux with all
the fluff (like X, Slovakian Man-page support, etc.) stripped and your apps
added? Could it be done within the constraints of 700Mb CD?

Again, pardon my ignorance here. I'm interested to see where this goes as we
are in need of cycles and in a similar situation as Todd.

Dave