Dual Athlon MP 1U units

Drikis Ivars drikis at mail.dyu.edu.tw
Fri Jan 25 19:44:51 PST 2002

What about application of water cooling in 1U?
http://www6.tomshardware.com/cpu/02q1/020102/index.html

Despite to http://www6.tomshardware.com/cpu/02q1/020117/index.html
I cant imagine real PC system working on water cooling...
Dr. Phys. Ivars Drikis   Department of Mechanical Engineering
                              Da-Yeh University, Changhua
tel: 886-4-8528469                    Taiwan 515