aggregate cluster statswul

rick bradshaw rabrads at
Wed Jan 16 08:28:37 PST 2002

    I have a package called AmIHappy that uses some perl, php, soap that
collects data from up to 128 nodes in a cluster. It is changeable by
just writing a script to the system for what ever you need and it
connects to a MySQL database to store data on the nodes. It can run at
boot time, or when ever the user wants. It has a web front end that
shows status of all nodes, failure nodes, or one specific node. contact
me if you want to see the software.

Rick Bradshaw
rabrads at