Shared diskspace between nodes

Jens Ihamo JIHAMO at uk.ibm.com
Tue Jan 8 03:38:34 PST 2002

Hi,  have a look @ AFS - can be configured to do exactly what you described
in the scenario.
Theres both commercial IBM AFS with support etc,  and free OpenAFS
available.
Other options include Coda and Arla, but AFS seems to be considered mature
code and
most widely used in the field NCSA,CERN etc.

http://www.transarc.ibm.com/Product/EFS/index.html

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/oss/
http://www.OpenAFS.org

Regards