Dual motherboard cases--clarification -not me

alvin at Maggie.Linux-Consulting.com alvin at Maggie.Linux-Consulting.com
Thu Feb 14 12:41:07 PST 2002

hi ya don

wasnt me that posted the url for servercase.com ...
( ist group'd um all together..

have fun linuxing
alvin
http://www.Linux-1U.net .... 11" deep 1Us ...