Dual motherboard cases

alvin at Maggie.Linux-Consulting.com alvin at Maggie.Linux-Consulting.com
Wed Feb 13 13:28:22 PST 2002

hi donald

i'd like to build the dual motherboard case...

we build custom 1U chassis... and this one for dual motherboard
would be a little more of a 3U or 4U chassis ( same thickness as
a regular mid-tower case .. think 3U os good for best air flow ??

the chassis will typically run $300-$500 range for your customized
chassis from our past experiences in customization of sheet metal

thank you
alvin