how to build a small beowulf cluster

Lechner, David Lechner at drs-esg.com
Mon Feb 4 07:22:10 PST 2002

A bit dated, but the "pondermatic" write up by Rick Bono is good - at:
http://www.cris.com/~rjbono/html/pondermatic.html
Also the "how to build a Beowulf" Caltech tutorial
http://www.cacr.caltech.edu/beowulf/tutorial/tutorial.html
(a search of google ont hat title found more than 1 tutorial )
and
the book of same title by Sterling, Becker, Salmon & Sarvarese from Amazon
at:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/026269218X/o/qid%3D953237020/sr%3D8-1
/102-0916846-3416139

wr / Dave.