memory leak

Brian LaMere blamere at diversa.com
Wed Dec 18 13:15:27 PST 2002

The NFS server is running the proprietary OS from EMC named "dart" they use
on their Celeras (and possibly other things).  It had a firmware-ish update
during November to the NAS code for fix a user mapping bug, but that's about
it.  The Celera is a cabinet that does nothing other than nfs and cifs.
While I didn't cripple the whole cabinet, I did cripple a datamover inside
it (the primary datamover for the filesystems I was accessing).

I just checked, and there have been no configuration changes on there in the
last couple months

Brian