(no subject)

Hans Schwengeler schweng at master1.astro.unibas.ch
Mon Dec 2 07:09:50 PST 2002

Hello,

	I'd like to know how to setup two networks on the same cluster.
The first network would consist of the currently installed fast ethernet
network (100 Mbit/s) and serve for booting and maybe NFS service.
The second network would consist of the planned gigbit ethernet network
(1000 Mbit/s) and serve the internode communication (MPI, PVM).
How should I setup the interfaces and IP numbers and MPI to accomodate
this? Any experience about such a situation?
I have a scyld bz27-8 system with redhat 6.2.

Yours, Hans Schwengeler