Windows HPC

John Nelson john at computation.com
Fri Aug 9 09:10:26 PDT 2002

I think serious computing experts (those that would use clustering) are
aware of Microsoft's marketing handwaving.  The company is obviously
self-serving and will produce any spin that benefits its bottom line.

Nothing to worry about.  If the product is good it will succeeed.  If
it's a technical failure then that's just one more black mark against
Microsoft in the eyes of its customers.

Evolution in action...

-- John