Screen dump analysis:

alvin at Maggie.Linux-Consulting.com alvin at Maggie.Linux-Consulting.com
Tue Apr 30 20:39:55 PDT 2002

hiya

>  autorun...Done
>  VFS: Cannot open root device 03:01
>  Kernel panic: VFS unable to mount root fs on 03:01
> "
>  The status of node 2 is error.

the system/kernel you are booting is lookign for / on /dev/hda1
but cant find it...
	- you probably copied kernels from differnt machines
	onto this one

lilo: vmlinuz  root=/dev/hda3
	if your /  is located on /dev/hda3

once it comes up...fix /etc/lilo.conf, re-run lilo  and than reboot

c ya
alvin