Help! Scyld Beowuld Installation:

Ao Jiang ajiang at mail.eecis.udel.edu
Sun Apr 28 14:20:49 PDT 2002

   Hi,
   Thanks a lot for your suggestion.
   When I booted the system, the only 'Fail' item is: Bring up interface
eth1, Determining IP address of eth1... I guess the reason is that the
procotol of eth1 is set as DHCP and active on boot.
   I tried /sbin/service beowulf restart... everything is OK! But my
problem is still exits.
   When I shut down the system, the only 'Fail' item is Starting kill all
/etc/rc.d/rc6.d/S00killall:etc/init.d/beoserv No such file or directory.

   BTW, how much of the new version of scyld beowulf? Is it possible to
get a low price version?

   Thanks agian.

   Tom