Beowulf digest, Vol 1 #843 - 2 msgs

Maurice Hilarius maurice at harddata.com
Wed Apr 24 10:41:59 PDT 2002

With regards to your message at 10:01 AM 4/24/02,
beowulf-request at beowulf.org. Where you stated:

>On Wed, 2002-04-24 at 15:10, Worsham, Michael A. wrote:
> > Has anyone attempting to create a beowulf cluster using extreme methods of
> > cooling, such as the liquid cooling?
> >
> > Example sites: http://www.koolance.com/, http://www.senfu.com.tw/, &
> > http://www.overclockershideout.com/
> >

>Well, I think Robert Brown has FINALLY been beaten here.
>You're not going to install Freon tanks, complete with plastic
>fish are you Bob?
>I just have this bizarre vision of Bob in an aqualung visiting
>a Freon-flooded machine room...

Interesting you should ask, as we are about a month away from shipping our
clusters (dual athlon and dual XEON) with liquid cooling using a
centralised radiator and pump unit per rack of machines..

With our best regards,

Maurice W. Hilarius       Telephone: 01-780-456-9771
Hard Data Ltd.               FAX:       01-780-456-9772
11060 - 166 Avenue        mailto:maurice at harddata.com
Edmonton, AB, Canada      http://www.harddata.com/
    T5X 1Y3

Ask me about the UP1500 Alpha - Full systems from $3,500!