Parallel BLAST

Steve Gaudet SGaudet at turbotekcomputer.com
Mon Apr 15 11:11:55 PDT 2002

--------------

There's also a commerical version from Turbogenomics.

http://www.turbogenomics.com

Offering:

1) Ready to go, plug-n-play solution for parallel BLAST
2) Expertise and 20+ years of experience in parallel computing
3) Dynamic database splitting feature to take advantage of computers that
have less memory than the size of the database
4) Smart load balancing - achieve linear to superlinear speedup
5) No modification made to the NCBI BLAST algorithm to ensure identical
results with the non-parallel version
6) Easy drop-in update whenever NCBI releases newer versions of their
algorithm
7) Excellent support
8) 30-days money back guarantee

Cheers,

Steve Gaudet
Linux Solutions Engineer
  <(©¿©)>

| Turbotek Computer Corp.    tel:603-666-3062 ext. 21             |
| 8025 South Willow St.      fax:603-666-4519                     |
| Building 2, Unit 105       toll free:800-573-5393               |
| Manchester, NH 03103       e-mail:sgaudet at turbotekcomputer.com  |
|                            web: http://www.turbotekcomputer.com |