CD from "Building Linux Cluster"

Glen Otero gotero at linuxprophet.com
Sun Apr 14 16:54:59 PDT 2002

I tried to build a cluster with the CD when I reviewed that book for
Linux Journal.  Incredibly, the software was released unfinished, and so
building a cluster with it wasn't possible.  The book was pulled from
circulation for this and other editorial reasons.  I recommend Rocks,
Scyld, and OSCAR for building clusters.

Glen