very high bandwidth, low latency manner?

Iwao Makino rickey-co at mug.biglobe.ne.jp
Wed Apr 10 22:15:40 PDT 2002

I think ... Quadrics<http://www.quadrics.com/> is another one.

Here's quick figures I have on hand....

RH7.2, 2.4.9 kernel for i860 cluster.
On their site, they claim;
after protocol, of 340Mbytes/second in each direction. The
process-to-process latency for remote write operations is2us, and 5us for
MPI messages.

But pricing is MUCH higher than SCI/Myrinet.

Best regards,

--

Best regards,

Iwao Makino
Hard Data Ltd. Tokyo branch
mailto:iwao at harddata.com
http://www.harddata.com/

--> Now Shipping 1U Dual Athlon DDR <-
--> Ask me about the new Alpha DDR UP1500 Systems  <-