Linux cluster in commercial office?

Brian D. Ropers-Huilman bropers at lsu.edu
Thu Sep 27 11:44:23 PDT 2001

Also, you should check out the Condor project at UW-Madison:

   http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/

This is _exactly_ what you're looking for.

--
Brian D. Ropers-Huilman                   (225) 578-0461 (V)
Systems Administrator                     (225) 578-6400 (F)
Office of Computing Services              brian at ropers-huilman.net
High Performance Computing                http://www.ropers-huilman.net/
Fred Frey Building, Rm. 201, E-1Q                             \o/
Louisiana State University                      --  __o   /    |
Baton Rouge, LA 70803-1900                     --- `\<,  /    `\\,
                                                   O/ O /     O/ O