Python bindings for libbeostat

John Berninger John_Berninger at
Fri Sep 21 09:43:48 PDT 2001

Folks -

        Following tradition of pybproc, I've decided to write up Python
bindings for libbeostat functions and thought they might be of use to
others on this list, since I know they're of use to me.  If anyone's
interested in downloading / testing them, the packages can be found at; I've made up
binary RPMS, source RPMS, and a tarball, all with md5sums and GPG
signatures available for those who want to verify the downloads.

        This package is designed for Scyld's 27z-8 release; there are
packages for the 27bz-7 release at

        If there's sufficient interest, I may even do up some manual
pages and include them in the RPMS in future versions, although I've not
done so as of yet.

Thank you,
John Berninger

Systems Administrator		John_Berninger at
Department of Mathematics	Box 8205, Harrelson Hall
NC State University		Raleigh, NC 27695
Phone:  (919)515-6315		Fax:	(919)515-3798

GPG Key ID: A8C1D45C
        Fingerprint: B1BB 90CB 5314 3113 CF22  66AE 822D 42A8 A8C1 D45C