Problem with Sun Grid Engines qrsh

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 24 08:28:36 PST 2001

Please send problems with SGE to the opensource
mailing-list. (you'll need to subscribe first)

If you need commerical support for SGE, please note
that there are 3 3rd-party companies providing support
for non-Solaris platforms.

Back to your question, is your .profile calling the
limit? Also, which Linux kernel are you using?

 -Ron