Rexec to Scyld nodes

Sean Dilda agrajag at scyld.com
Fri Nov 16 19:23:57 PST 2001

On Fri, 16 Nov 2001, Miguel Costa wrote:

> How can these processes be started on the nodes (without the users
> including bprocs routines in their code)?
>
> Can they use something like rexec or do I have to switch between Scyld
> Beowulf and Redhat Workstations
> depending on what I want to do?

Are you talking about rexec the program or the function call?

If you are talking about the program, you should be able to use bpsh
instead.  If its the function call, you should be able to use
bproc_execmove() instead.  This is a BProc function call, but it isn't
any more complicated than the rexec() function call.

Sean