Scyld iso image

Rob Latham rlatham at plogic.com
Fri Nov 9 07:20:14 PST 2001

On Thu, Nov 08, 2001 at 12:56:05PM +0100, David Leunen wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone of you know a ftp site where I can found the iso image of
> the latest scyld? I really can't wait the CD from linux central (and it
> is an older version).

gee, that's funny...i bought a couple scyld cd's from linux central
not 3 weeks ago.  took all of 3 days for them to come, and if i needed
them "yesterday", i could have paid for the fast shipping.

it's the "label side up" edition, 27BZ-8 ( january's linuxworld
release was 27BZ-7).

search the MARC archives
( http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=beowulf&r=1&w=2 ) if you want to see
the "free scyld iso download" discussion.

==rob

--
[ Rob Latham <rlatham at plogic.com>         Developer, Admin, Alchemist ]
[ Paralogic Inc. - www.plogic.com                                     ]