custom cluster cabinets -- cooling

alvin at Mail.Linux-Consulting.com alvin at Mail.Linux-Consulting.com
Wed May 23 14:43:35 PDT 2001

hi ya

thank kevin for the url... nice looking chassis but...

i dont know if theyve solved the cooling problem per se
since we've nto measured/tested it...
	adding blowers/fans does NOT mean that its cooler
	if there is no air coming in and out of the chassis

designing 8 servers inside a 1U shelf space is a challenge
and must be accompanied by a similarly sized budget

and if off-the-shelf 8 servers in 1U space is required...
a cool crusoe based system might work if its not too compute
intensive...

have fun
alvin