Cooling experts out there, some help please

alvin at Mail.Linux-Consulting.com alvin at Mail.Linux-Consulting.com
Mon May 21 15:31:32 PDT 2001

hi dan

our system that is constantly measuring temps..
it ranges around 38C ... loaded or unloaded...

varies with day and night... though... ( they turn off
air conditioning :-)

have not dealt with dual cpu and i2c...

for heating/cooling experiment... you;d basically have to
be willing to burn up a cpu ... because if it gets too hot,
the cpu will die in mysterious ways..

yoy can also blow cigarette smoke to see the airflow...
and disconnect fans that does NOT affect airflow
	- you'd need a clear plastic top to see it

have fun
alvin