D-Link switches and network cards

alvin at Mail.Linux-Consulting.com alvin at Mail.Linux-Consulting.com
Mon May 21 13:14:45 PDT 2001

hi ya todd

the ($15) dfe-530tx are bad nics...they tend to die/falter when there
is heavy network traffic....

tulip based nic cards tend to be better ... netgear ($25) FA310/fa311
and intel eepro100 based nic cards ( $45) intel pila8460B or better...

have fun
alvin