KVM Switch

alvin at Mail.Linux-Consulting.com alvin at Mail.Linux-Consulting.com
Mon May 21 13:06:18 PDT 2001

hi ...

it depends on the motherboard and the PS/2 mouse...
some mouse wont hang the motherboard when the mouse is unplugged...
from whatw we've seen...
	unplugging can also be switching between mb with KVMs

c ya
alvin
http://www.Linux-1U.net

On Sat, 12 May 2001, Gerry Creager N5JXS wrote:

> We/ve been using the Belkin switch in our operations, both for my
> cluster and for a lot of other departmental stacks of PCs.  They seem to
> be just about bulletproof, but are certainly not the cheapeest ones out
> there.

they seem to be less suspceptible