beowulf software administration and c/fortran compilers

Mattson, Timothy G timothy.g.mattson at intel.com
Sun May 20 15:23:48 PDT 2001

I haven't used the PGI kit, but I know the people at PGI and trust them to
do a good job.  The advantage of the PGI kit is it includes their excellent
compilers.

The other options I know of are scyld (I think their web site is
www.scyld.com) and OSCAR (www.openclustergroup.org).  All of these work and
should give you what you need.

--Tim