Installing module 3c90x.o returns: init_module: Device busy

Chris Richard Adams chrisa at ASPATECH.COM.BR
Thu Mar 29 12:41:15 PST 2001

Hi all;

I need to create the module for the 3c905C-TX card.  I got the source
code from the Scyld site and followed the directions explicitly.  I
compiled with only a few warnings.  When I try to install the module
with 'insmod 3c90x.o' I get the error: 3c90x.o init_module: Device or
Resource busy.

I am running the Beowulf 2 prerelease Scyld version 2.2-16.  I did not
see this driver installed to begin with, hence this is why I am building
it.

Suggestions??
THanks,
Chris