Scyld Beowulf channel bonding

Johannes Gröhn johannes.grohn at
Tue Mar 27 00:13:17 PST 2001

I am in the same situation.  I would like to do channel bonding with
scyld, but I get the same error as Massimo.  Is it because bond0 takes
the ip address from eth0?  Does anyone have any ideas on how to get
bonding to work with scyld?

On 11/29/00, 12:12:06 PM, <massimot at> wrote regarding Scyld Beowulf
channel bonding: