Trying to install scyld on an alpha cluster.

Carlos Lopez natorro at
Mon Mar 19 17:40:22 PST 2001

Hi evrybody, I finally decided to install scyld on the alpha's cluster,
I downloaded the src.rpm's at and tried to recompile them,
I failed miserably, I get to compile te kernel, and some other tools,
but the most important package seems to be the bproc package (in fact it
is what makes a beowulf an scyld beowulf) but I can't compile it, it
says something about the kernel headers, and I did install the
package, I have no idea what to do now, and the cluster is not working
by now... any help will be greatly appreciated.