Dual Athlon

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Wed Mar 14 18:49:10 PST 2001

I had that issue between ssh-2.0.13 and openssh-2.5.x. One thing you might
try (which worked for me) was forcing ssh2 compatibility with openssh by
adding the -2 flag, to your openssh client string... I haven't done a
tcpdump of the negotiation to see what it was doing yet, but I did note
that it wasn't doing it with openssh 2.3 versions.

joelja