redhat 7.0 upgrade woes

D. R. Holsbeck drh at niptron.com
Tue Mar 6 09:03:48 PST 2001

We use the same system(kickstart nfs). But we have only done new
installs.
But the output is on the serial port. Never had any problems with it
freezing up, that is it has froze in both video and serial mode, the
same
way. So I dont consider it a serial issue. I think that kickstart itself
freezes up from time to time.

drh at niptron.com

Laugh at your problems; everybody else does.