channel bonding

Rob Latham rlatham at
Fri Mar 9 17:29:56 PST 2001

On Fri, Mar 09, 2001 at 04:48:51PM -0800, JParker at wrote:
> G'Day !
> I have been following the discussion(s) with some interest.  Now I
> want to know more, but I don't know which manual to read ... any
> suggestions, especially as applied to a cluster ?

you won't find much better discussion about the merrits and
implementation details of channel bonding than this list.  as for 'the
manual', i guess that'd be bonding.txt in the kernel source:

[ Rob Latham <rlatham at>         Developer, Admin, Alchemist ]
[ Paralogic Inc. -                                     ]
[ EAE8 DE90 85BB 526F 3181                   1FCF 51C4 B6CB 08CC 0897 ]